On the eve of Mother’s day, I want to tell my mom, “Thank You”.
- Thank you for loving me every second, whether I did right or wrong. You were there to pat me on my back and hug me when I did the right thing and teach me a lesson when I was wrong. Yet, you never stopped loving me.
- Thank you for making us, your daughters, your priority no matter what. You always took the backseat and we never thanked you for making us the stars in your life.
- Thank you for teaching us the value of family, respect, faith and culture. We realize the meaning of the “lectures” now! 🙂
- Thank you for being the rock in our lives…always.
- Thank you for the millions of hugs and kisses.
- Thank you for still treating me as your baby ( I am 30 and a mother of one…going on my second!).
- Thank you for knowing what I want to say, even before I say it.
- And thank you for the many things that I have selfishly forgotten.
As I find out that I am going to me a mom for the second time, I realize more than ever that being a mom is not just about raising a child, it is about raising a healthy and happy family and you, mama, have done just that. So thank you for being my mama.
Happy Mother’s Day! Love you! 🙂